“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Adventures...

So I have some random adventures that I had in New Zealand and don't have whole blog posts on them so I'll share some of them now.Queenstown: Some friends and I drove to Queenstown again because Lindsay and I wanted to have one more Ferg Burger before we left. Interestingly this was my 3rd Ferg Burger. I would subsquentially have 3 more that I was not expecting to have. : ) Love my Ferg's. Well I had to drive because I'm the only one over 21. He he he. That's right I drove on the opposite side of the road and I didn't kill anyone! It was an awesome trip. It actually was surprisingly easy to drive on the wrong side of the road. I'm a little worried to get back to American driving now. Kiwi Mask Little Mermaid Pose (note the bird)
Bluff: Bluff is a small town down south of Invercargill, and really just a quaint little fishing town mostly, but they do have this awesome sign post that points to all these different cool places on the globe. It's awesome, so we drove down there to take some pictures of it. Dunedin: We went to Dunedin because we wanted to see a Rugby game. You can't come to New Zealand without seeing a Ruby game so we went and saw the Highlanders vs. Lions. The Highlanders are from Southland (New Zealand) and the Lions are from South Africa. We won! The Southlanders did I mean. It was a good game too and there were lots of fun breakaways and steals, and even a couple of fights. Loved it.
Oh. And we also saw the world's steepest street there. And had some awesome time hiking up it and playing around on it.
Caitlins: This is a place where dolphins come and play around in the surf. I didn't see any dolphins, but other people in our group did and it's just a beautiful beach to walk around on really.

0 comments: